Design a site like this with
Get started

The Most Secure Operating System

When it comes down to Operating Systems, everyone prefers the one that they are more comfortable using.

But, what if you have to make a choice between comfort and security?

Windows is the most unsecure OS. The second on the list is MacOS and then comes Linux.

But there is one Operating System that provides you with the most secure environment. It is virtually the safest OS out there.


Qubes OS is a security-focused desktop operating system that aims to provide security through isolation. Virtualization is performed by Xen, and user environments can be based on Fedora, Debian, Whonix, and Microsoft Windows, among other operating systems.

In Qubes, every window is isolated.

To secure a desktop a Qubes user takes care to isolate various environments, so that if one of the components gets compromised, the malicious software would get access to only the data inside that environment.

In Qubes, the isolation is provided in two dimensions: hardware controllers can be isolated into functional domains (e.g. network domains, USB controller domains), whereas the user’s digital life is decided in domains with different levels of trust. For instance: work domain (most trusted), shopping domain, random domain (less trusted). Each of those domains is run in a separate virtual machine.

If anyone tells you that they can make your system or network, a 100% secure, run away.

No one can do that.

One can only provide you with a maximum of 99% security. The remaining 1 % is the Human error. I can secure your system but I can’t program you to use it in a certain way.

Additionally, even the best of hackers get hacked!

So, there’s that.

P.S. Don’t choose comfort over security.

2 responses to “The Most Secure Operating System”

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: